SmartStyle is the smart choice for so many reasons. At SmartStyle, you will have everything you need to be successful!
We are a locally owned franchised-salon, proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business
better than anyone else?
The stylist is responsible for servicing customers in a friendly, professional way and understanding that the customer’s
satisfaction is of utmost importance. The stylist will accomplish this by following the SmartStyle Brand Standards. Utilizing a thorough consultation procedure to ensure that every customer’s expectations are exceeded is part of the commitment a stylist makes when becoming an employee.
- Washes, shampoos, conditions, and rinses hair.
- Cuts, trims, and styles hair using clippers, scissors, trimmers, razors & hot tools.
- Perms, highlights and colors hair based on instructions provided by customer.
- Maintains clean workstation.
- Sanitizes tools and equipment.
- Recommend products to help the customers maintain their hairstyles between salon visits.
- Perform receptionist’s duties when no receptionist is available.
- Perform opening / closing procedures as applicable.
- Assist in counting retail product Inventory.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Flexible schedule, including evenings & weekends.
- Education: Successful completion of cosmetology curriculum.
- Experience as a stylist is an asset, however, new graduates are welcome.
- Licenses/Certifications: valid Ontario Cosmetology License or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
- Basic computer & email skills are an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Positive energy
- Competitive wage
- Commission plan
- Product discounts
- Health & dental benefits
- And the best of all, an awesome environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 13250_20230306