Must hold cosmetology license and work behind chair three days a week. The Operations Manager is responsible for the operations, team development, and overall performance of the salons that they directly supervise. Their main function is to lead the results and team in their salon. They should coach, support and develop the team and lead by exemplifying excellent performance in their home salon. They make operational decisions for each of their locations.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Strong team-buikdijg and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management.
- Demonstrate accountability, dependability and ethics.
- Travel to salons.
- Work behind the chair 3 days a week.
- Ability to travel between salons 8-16 hours a month.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace while demonstrating good judgement and time management skills.
- Communicate effectively with the salon team, peers and Chief Operating Officer.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze various salon reports.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 26137_20230421