When you come to work for GJPJ Holdings as our salon manager you start at $13/hour or commission up TO 55%.
Overview: We are looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated and energetic Salon Manager with proven ability to drive service and retail sales through a defined strategic plan while delivering an exceptional guest experience. Must have experience in a salon, beauty, and/or service environment. If this sounds like you, apply to manage our stylist team as a Salon Manager!
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a Franchise Operator of Smartstyle Hair Salons by Regis, the industry leader, with over 6,000 North American locations and growing. Regis is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships including John Paul Mitchell, Redken, Kenra, It’s a 10, Nioxin and many more who support and love our salon staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our stylist family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities.
Why we will love having you as a salon manager, you are:
- Willing to work weekends and are flexible with scheduling
- A people-centric leader who understands the needs of a team of salon stylists
- A self-starter who can champion ideas from ideation to implementation
- A results-driven and financially savvy salon manager
- An exceptional communicator who can work with various personalities
- An individual that can adapt to changing environments; someone who has experienced (and enjoyed) contributing to and implementing new approaches and processes with hair stylists
- Someone with 2 years experience in staff management, recruitment, training and onboarding stylists
- Able to stay calm, cool and collected with guests and staff
- Someone with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; and a proactive and collaborative team player
- Someone with strong technical skills; adept at learning new software applications quickly and have experience using a Point of Sales System
- Experienced in creating staff schedules, managing inventory and retail merchandising
- Someone who is able to work directly with our marketing team on various tasks and initiatives
- Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment in a salon
- Work one-on-one with our Director of Operations Excellence to understand goals, required outcomes and planning for individual and team growth and development
You Must Have:
- An up-to-date Florida cosmetology or Barber license
- The ability to work weekends (Saturday and occasionally a Sunday) and be flexible with your schedule (must be able to work peak hours as determined by the salon
- A passion for the hair and beauty industry and making people feel better
- The Salon Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and salon vibe. That means your high energy and love are contagious!
- We need you to be the life of the partybut still responsible!
- You will oversee a team of stylists, manage scheduling, inventory management and the overall customer experience.
- We want you to know that making money makes sense! The Salon Manager will be responsible for creating salon goals and sales targets.
- We need you to motivate the salon team to not only reach but exceed these goalsDon’t worry, we are here to help!
- As a Manager you will understand how to maximize productivity to ensure your team is performing at its best each and every day.
- You are required to hire, manage, support and retain an amazing team.
- You will keep them on schedule, make sure the bar is clean and ensure that every customer receives a superior experience.
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7097038