WHAT WE OFFER
If you’re looking for an opportunity to #UnleashYourPotential as a leader and Salon Manager, you’ve come to the right place. Leading with style, kindness, compassion, and care puts you a cut above the rest. We might be just what you’re looking for.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be the heartbeat of the salon managing all operations and providing leadership and tools for success.
- Leading by example, you’ll help your staff increase their clientele and the business. You will focus on the profitability of the salon and teach stylists the ins and outs of business.
- You will set the example as well as provide all hair care services offered by Smartstyle and ensure the highest quality is provided for each guest.
- You will act as a coach and mentor to bring out the best in salon employees ensuring there is always a positive work environment.
- You will hire, recruit, train, and handle conflicts and client complaints with ease and professionalism.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You lead by example, are customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.
- You know how to bring out the best in others by being the best yourself in training, developing your team, creating a positive work environment, providing guidance on business and technical competency matters, and always keeping the salon’s bottom line in mind.
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need to be available to travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions, including overnight travel.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 29905_20230228