Salon Market Manager
SmartStyle Market Manager
Karvid Partners II LLC
Leading and coaching teams to success!
The SmartStyle Market Manager role entails advanced leadership and coaching combined with high-level creative talent, expertise behind the chair, enthusiasm for business growth, and retail marketing management.
The Karvid Partners’ Market Manager position entails two interrelated roles - "Part A" and "Part B":
The Market Manager will partner closely with the Salon Manager of a selected location to provide:
· Coaching in leadership skill-building, recruiting, and salon operations
· Support behind the chair (cutting and styling hair, color work, corrections, coaching others)
· Oversight of retail management
About 20% of the Market Manager’s time will be spent in this location.
The Market Manager also will have a "home salon" where they spend primarily productive time behind the chair working with clients and supporting salon revenue growth while demonstrating excellent service delivery and outstanding customer service.
The 80% balance of the Market Manager’s time will be spent in this home location.
As a member of Karvid Partners Leadership team, you will be role modeling the "Moments of
Truth" approach to client service while striving to provide "Guilt free relaxation" to all our
community customers. You will work with the General Manager weekly to strategize ways to meet and exceed target goals in sales and recruiting.
Key components of success in the Market Manager’s role will include:
· Leading by example and role modeling the "Moments of Truth" approach to customer service.
· Driving traffic into the salon and providing excellent quality services to customers.
· Supporting the Salon Manager in recruiting efforts, retail management, and salon operations.
· Managing scheduling so that labor costs are below 50%, and peak business days are staffed appropriately for growth.
· Participating in all company meetings and trainings.
This role requires some travel, and frequent communication - including email, phone, and text communications - with the General Manager, Franchise Owners, and salon staff teams.
· Ability to perform all essential duties of the role description.
· Minimum 3-5 years of salon experience, and minimum 1 year of salon management.
· Current cosmetology license.
· Excellent social skills, motivation to succeed in growing salon business, and ethical integrity.
- · Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week