WHAT WE OFFER
Are you looking for a place where you can change people’s lives? You’ve come to the right place. A haircut is not just a haircut with us, it’s an experience, whether you’re giving a client a haircut, color, and highlights, waxing, or one of our specialty services. It’s your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, provide quality consultations and perform services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech-savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
Our franchise, ARCCO Enterprises, operates SmartStyle Salons in Las Vegas, Pahrump, and North Las Vegas, Nevada, and in Albuquerque and Edgewood, New Mexico. We have benefits that include Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with a 5% match. Our competitive pay plans, ongoing education, and local ownership support you in your career with SmartStyle.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1958_20230302