Job Description: SmartStyle Stylist
SmartStyle is the smart choice for so many reasons.
At SmartStyle, you’ll have everything you need to be successful!
* Built-in traffic of more than 5,000 people a day - that’s like being exposed to an entire town of people - how cool is that?!
* Ongoing training and education options to keep you on trend with the latest styles and techniques (because let’s be real, what’s hot right now may not be so hot next year)
* Because you aren’t limited to just great clips, you get to do it all from waxing to color!
* A variety of professional advancement opportunities so you can grow your career with us.
* Oh, did we mention that you’ll work with fun, like-minded people who support each other?
So, what are you waiting for? Be smart. Be Brilliant. Make the move to SmartStyle by Regis.
We know the artist inside of you wants to come out and play.
Get ready to:
* Move fast! Start making money and building clientele on day one
* Show off your artistry through great clips, sport cuts, trims and color services
* Unleash your ambition and take your career further than you thought possible
* Build something meaningful with a passionate, quality-obsessed stylist family
* Learn from the best with our free, world-class education programs that allow you to solidify your core skills while mastering new trends before anyone else.
* Receive product/tool discounts and benefits that grow as your career does
* Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Love what you do as a part of Smartstyle
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide product and tools (with the exception of cutting tools)
Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time
Technical and Professional Training
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 4114_20230308