WHAT WE OFFER
Are you looking for a place where you can change people’s lives? You’ve come to the right place. A haircut is not just a haircut with us, it’s an experience, whether you’re giving a client a haircut, color and highlights, waxing or one of our specialty services. It’s your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
- We operate on a commission structure for both services and retail product sales.
- The commission plan ranges from a starting of 40% to upwards of 60%.
- In addition, you keep all your tips as well.
- We also protect you from those times where business is a bit slower by guaranteeing a minimum hourly base wage on top of your tips.
- There is also potential to earn monthly bonuses.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 3304_20230502